Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Form Five'S life!

Gosh! Just simply want to illustrate about the study life among this 3 week. It's damn busy in this few week. As my study, it's tiresome about my homework. Since the first day, i'm having homework until now, no matter from school or tuition, it's non-stop! Going make me mad. In this year, our teacher are pretty smart. They using school marks to menace us. That's might be the best way for them to force us do the troublesome homework. It's annoying! What to do? This year is the most important year, have to obey their instruction, because they are the only one could help us score in SPM although it's really burden. This is our responsibility to as a student. Anyway, Chinese New Year is around the corner. That's the only thing to be happy. But it could be a worst Chinese New Year that we had been because the tsunami of the economic. As long as can be family reunion, it's more than enough. My brother come back from Genting Tonight, left my eldest sista. BUT, I'm looking forward to her advent at next thursday! =)


Headache now! =(

No comments: