Saturday, January 3, 2009

Moody?!

**Please don't ask me that much after read this, because i know many of you don't know about this...

Just now i saw some photo which make me felt sad, disappointed, confusing, angry... Recently, i don't know what am i doing, i means like something might happened, but i was tried to convince myself with other way. New Year and getting a New life! Because of this new year, i know many thing going to happen... Such as, the economic getting worse, i know is out of my father's ability to bear our whole family in this whole year, but i know, it's karma, i have to chant more... Next, I'm in form 5 now, got to face SPM, i started to worry although my mother comfort me don't be that stress, but i can't control, i don't even desire to study, what can i do?! Then, someone, lie to me, i'm not clear that "someone" had lied to me or no, but i believe, i'm not that important in "someone"'s heart, i shouldn't think that much, i knew that, but i'm suffering. "Someone" give me a lot of hope, but i might misunderstand, or because "someone" is too open-minded, let me cannot accept what "someone" do... maybe when "someone" reading this blog, but don't even know I'm talking "someone"-self now. I don't even can catch what "someone" thinking about, it's ridiculous for me! I shouldn't waste my time in "someone", i tried to not find you, but you are great too, because you also won't find me too. it's prove how stupid am i to wait you to find me! Everyone asked me to control myself, but don't know why cannot?! No one let me speak out, there is, my friend and relative, but got to call them, i don't want waste my father's money because of my stuff! I know, still my family there beside me, but sometime i felt hard to communicate with them by talking about my own stuff, you might reading this blog, but you are elder than me that much, so sometime you cannot understand me, i tried to tell you about my stuff, but because of your caring, you are using other way to comfort or advice me, i don't wish to get that when i'm sad or annoying... but i love you, i really love you that much! =D

Some other day, when i read back this blog, i might feel I'm silly and stupid enough....

4 comments:

Clarice said...

Erm...
Felt down after read this!
Hey, my dear just allow me to say
Anytime,anything,anywhere,anyone or SOMEONE...just follow your heart cz you will the only wont feel that regret not the SOMEONE!
Get what i mean?!
I think you may not get it
nvm i willing explain it to you!
Hehe....

Yuri's secret space...^^ said...

haizzz...
sad~~~
><
i am worrying manythings too...
i dunno what should i say to comfort you....
coz i know what i say cant make you control yrself also...
Juz try to let u know... i will always support u and be by your side......^^
keep hold on...everything will be alright~
Gambateh~ muackzz

From PL~

*+yEeWeN+* said...

PL : Many of you maybe facing some problems which is familiar with me, but it's hard to comfort others, so just thanks for you support anyway!

SK : my dear, i really can't get what you means, but at least i know you are sincere to wish that i could recover and support me, so thanks too! Just explain to me once we are meet... k?

muackx for both of you! =D

Anonymous said...

Wooooo, who is that??? :o