Saturday, February 28, 2009

It's a bad Dream~

"I have a Dream"....
Do you guys heard this song before? It's a sweet and meaningful song. Well, it's about a Dream. Yesterday night, i was having a bad and sad dream. I dreamt of my bestie... I dreamed that she was passed away. I don't know the reason, but it's upset me. In my dream, I have no idea how to describe my sadness, but just Can't cry it out. Finally, There is someone saying something that make me cry. I can't control myself. Just make me keep screaming that WHY WILL SHE DIE? OH! Although it's just a dream, but it is proved that I really care about them. Just Life can't live without Friends. That's all i want to mention in this Blog! =D



Edited by someone

3 comments:

Clarice said...

I wont same as your dream de!
dont worried!
I am strong hahaha!
Still need gather with my all best frens ma...hehe
love u ya!!^^

Anonymous said...

O.o? Edited by someone??
You don't really have to mention there.

Chant more, don't dream so much. Cool down your mind.

*+yEeWeN+* said...

miss ho: of course you CANNOT be as my dream la... yaya... we still got lots of thing need to do together! =)

mindbard: because it is the only text edited by someone ma... =D well, i will take your advice to chant more... thanks!