Monday, February 23, 2009

Sad News!

Last Thursday after my tiring school, i have to continue my study by going to tuition.On the way to tuition,that's a SAD news came from my father which is my aunt had passed away. I was shocked. I was screamed. I was sad. It's just unbelievable. I don't even care who is in my car. Just kept asking for knowing the truth. The reason she passed away. I just purely miss her now. We were miss her. But, she had passed away. We went for her funeral ceremony or even pray lots for her, it's the only thing we can do at this moment. On the last day, finally the precious tears just fall out from my eyes, even my sister, cousin, uncle... It's totally out of my control. I miss her.We miss her.That's why we cried. Everything is unexpected. We met her when Chinese new year. But after Chinese new year, we met her when she was in the coffin. She seem healthy. She doesn't look sick. But why... Without any signal. How sad is that?! It's hard to describe.

It's make me have lots of thoughts and feeling aroused. A human being, can be just died without any signal. We don't know.We don't know that when are we going to die. It's might seem smoothly everyday, but Doesn't means will be totally smoothly in your whole life. A lots of problem waiting for us - STUDY, FAMILY, FRIENDS, MONEY, HEALTHY. Five of the main problem is include lots lots of other problems. We gonna appreciate to be right here right now. Appreciate everyone besides you who supporting you or even scolding you. They might be one part of your life on the other day. We don't know. But in my knowledge, i knew that without them, we couldn't be alive till today. Believe on that. One day, you will having the same feeling as me Now.


Miss her

5 comments:

Yours truly, the Shedevil said...

stay strong.

Anonymous said...

*pat*. ^^

*+yEeWeN+* said...

thanks for sherlin ya~ =D Well, mindbard, what is means "pat"?

Anonymous said...

It's an action to comfort someone with their palms.

*+yEeWeN+* said...

oh okay. thanks anyway~ =D