Saturday, July 5, 2008

Argh!! What i had done wrong? Still i cannot accept what you tell me. I was sad, i am really sad, i cry, i cry and cry and cry. I don't desire to cry again!! But no one was supporting me to let me stand up!! They keep on scolded me... Is EVERYBODY, not just one or two. I was really boring with this kind of life! Once they talk with me, is to scold me. I try to supporting myself, but i found that if one of them didn't support me, i won't getting better ever and ever... I thought, i really thought you would be the one among them to support me, but once again, you scold me... That what i get in this few days, almost more than 3 days had been happened the same thing. I told you everything when I'm sad in this few days, you comfort me, you stand beside me... That you!! I'm really glad still got one more people supporting me, but now i realize, am I wrong? I think so... Why our communication having such a big problem? What is important for me now? DON'T KNOW~

8 comments:

ThYe YuEn said...

hey girl~~ wat wrong with u ..
got any big problem?? can share with me???

Yi Shuang said...

darling,i know keep scolding by people is very bu shuang.anyway,u have to learn how to think the other way also.i believe they wont scold u without any reason.so y don u try to accept what they said and change from it.if everything happened just bcos of communication problem,den tell them.i donno am i the one tht u mentioned inside (supporting u) but don feel sad & cry alr.be Happy ok~~!!

stephy namnam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Wow, first time viewing your blog.
Hello. :)

As a human there's many things you can't control, just care less, think less, see less, hear less, then you'll feel less uncomfortable.

(Sorry the stephy was me, I posted it with my sister's account accidentally.)

*+yEeWeN+* said...

sorry, can i know "mindbard" is who? I'm blur... sorry! anyway, thanks for your concern and i will take your advice~ thanks again!!

ThYe YuEn said...

wah.....how come u duno de ppl still will leave u comment!!!!! so geng de???

*+yEeWeN+* said...

i dunno de ppl cannot leave me comment de meh? any prob?

Anonymous said...

LOL!