Sunday, July 20, 2008

What a good day?!

Yesterday is YOUTH KENSHU '08. It's really great, u know? I wake up early in the morning and went to pc to attend kenshu. Although i felt surprise then is quite few people is attend, more than 200, but still out of my expect. Anyway, that not the main point. In this whole day, it's seem boring for someone, but it's also seem very very meaningful for others, include me. I was really glad to join this because i could listen to others experience being a member when went to tozan and some of them had speak out their determination. OH! I love it much much... Kenshu end at 5.10pm, but we had to rush to some more place to rehearsal, after doing gongyo, we straight away went there. This was the last time we rehearsal because tomorrow(which is today), we had to perform our dance in front of more than 2000 people, that not a small value. But we just dance once, then teacher say"you all can go back except drama people!" we were shock because we didn't think that we really done well, although we asked for one more time, but she is not allow. T_T nothing much we can do. But, all of us still got something haven't complete yet that is our shirt. It's still left a lot of thing need to sew, but we got no enough time. After back, I just keep sewing from around 12am till 5am(midnight). When 6am, i had to woke up!!!

A new day had began. We went there at 7am and make up, set our hair etc. I had been quite a long time didn't make up and set my hair until bomb. There is some photo to let you see...
My hair...
Before start performance, we had taken many photo just to keep it...
Me and Yuen Fai once after we make up!Me,Edmund and Sister in the room...Me and Lim Thye Yuen...Cousin, me and sister again! Do we look smart?


After the performance, we had taken more and more photo... In the middle is our Teacher... We look nice~

Once we finish performance, we hug each other, because we really touched, what we practice for 4 months, finally finish and what all of us had gone through, some of them cry... I was desire to cry too, but i stop myself. That not cry because of sad, is because happy. Everytime when we practice, many of them will complain that we do not do very well, but today, we really satisfied with our performance... We really love it a lot...

This 2 days were meaningful for me especially 720. I will remember it...

8 comments:

ThYe YuEn said...

wah......very touched wor.....haha...

*+yEeWeN+* said...

yaya! oopx... forget put your photo wor...

Serjay said...

i wan my pic T.T

YeOnG cHoOn said...

yea... i cried abit.. luckily can control... eyes also very pain ytd... cause put d eyeliner.. summo cry... haha... anyway... gonna miss yesterday badly!!!

*+yEeWeN+* said...

haha... yeah! if we cry, our eyes would look more ugly! but how come your eyes will feel pain?

ThYe YuEn said...

wei...yalo y din put my photo ....
die la u ~~~~~

Serjay said...

put eyeliner very pain de leh,that time i put also cry a bit.lol

*+yEeWeN+* said...

lim thye yuen- i thought i put your photo already? blind ar u? sob.. hahax...
Serjay- i got cry too when put de eyeliner, but oso no pain larx... feel geli oni! hahax...