Saturday, July 5, 2008

Recently, i started to fall in love with crying... That what i love to do in every night or afternoon before i slept...
Last Friday, i was really glad that my eldest sister came back! That day, after came back then went home and she started to give all the gift that bought by her from japan. Nothing special on that day. It's come to Sunday. Wake up early and prepare to go McDonald Marathon. This was my first time for joining such a big marathon. I remember that i had tried to run for 5 km before, but i vomit after came back. So, this time, I'm scare but i wanna try! In this 7km journey, I was thinking all the sweet memory which i had been passing before. It's glad! After sometime, finally we reached. We go to have our free ice-cream, coke, milo and so on.
Today, had been happened a lot of thing that made me sad and that was the reason made me cry too. I'm not such a weak girl before. Don't know why this few day, i found that my relationship between me and the girl who is the most important in my life become worse and worse. That was the reason made me cry again! Luckily every time when i felt sad, she helped me a lot. { I think she don't know actually she is helping me... =) }

Someday, my classmates asking me why nowadays my blog look so emotional. Don't know... I hope everything doesn't happened! Chanting more it's better...

1 comment:

YeOnG cHoOn said...

well... u also liddat ar? haiz... this week was a real miserable week for me... had lost so much tears in this week... many bad things come at once... but i believe... whenever there is a bad thing happen.... the good one will come... so.. i think ur problems are not worse than mine.. so chill out k...