Thursday, November 27, 2008

Got tagged by Cheng Mun

1.The last person to tag you is?
Cheng Mun
2. Your relationship with him/her?
Friend
3. Your 5 impression towards him/her?
Friendly, Funny, Serious, abit Gentle, Don't know
4. The most memorable thing that he/she has ever done for you?
I just knew him in last 3 days anyway
5. The most memorable words that he/she has say to you?
Yee Wen ( Bcoz finally he remember my name! xp)
6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will...
It's quite impossible...
7. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will...
Just don't bother him
8. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on...
Being crazy with us...
9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is...
I don't think that is ANY reason
10. The most desirable things to do for him/her is...
Don't have any
11. Overall impression towards him/her is...
A good Guy which fun be with...
12. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
They will love me well in many way xp
13. The character of you for yourself is?
Being crazy with my friend and wish to know more friends...
14. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
too Crazy and can't control myself at all...
15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
A person who they will love me more than i love them!~
16. For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them.
Thank you?!
17. Bra or panties?
Bra...
18. Chocolate or ice-cream?
I love both of them but for ice-cream especially sundae cornetto chocolate (McDonald)
19. 10 people to tag.

  1. Sook Kuan - Best Friend
  2. Pei Leng - Best Friend
  3. V Jiet - Quite good with him after conference
  4. Pravind - Know him at conference too...
  5. Jerry - Pravind's friend xp
  6. Yee Shuan - my dearest sista
  7. Wei hao - My stupid friend...xp
  8. Yee Yun - someone who always crazy with me too
  9. Chew Li - i think her blog going to go mouldy
  10. Wen Ying - my classmate
Those who wants to do the tag, go ahead..
No one's stopping you

20. Who is number 2 having a relationship with?
Single available
21. Is 3 a male or a female?
Male
22. If number 7 and 10 got together, would that be a good thing?
It could be huh?!
23. How about 5 and 8?
They don't even know each other man!!
24. What is number 1 studying about?
Going to form 5 next yr
25. When was the last time you had a chat with them?
  1. Phone
  2. SMS
  3. MSN
  4. MSN
  5. MSN
  6. My house
  7. Forgot
  8. Last 3 day
  9. Phone
  10. Forgot
26. Is number 4 single?
He told me that He are...
27. Say something about number 2.
My Best Friend
28. What do you think about number 3 and 6 being together?
My sister have bf edi and she is elder than the boy 7 yrs!!!
29. Describe number 9.
She always having a sense of inferiority...
26. Is number 4 single?

Maybe
27. Say something about number 2.
I knew her since Form 1
28. What do you think about number 3 and 6 being together?
It's impossible man!!
29. Describe number 9.
She love me a lot too!! hahah....
30. What will you do if number 6 and 7 fights?
My sister is not such nonsense people actually...

No comments: