Saturday, November 29, 2008

Funny!!

Something funny had happened on this morning when im having tuition for BM. Because yesterday quite late only slept so felt very tired in this morning and im going to have that tuition from 8.30 till 1.30, just for the same subject!! It's okay. Once i reached my tuition center, then i was sit together with my best friend - Sook Kuan, she was very tired too because yesterday she slept at 2 am. When my teacher is teaching, We were just sitting there and listen. But because we are too tired, so we were tried to lean our head on each other shoulder and we kept repeated this. Finally, My teacher couldn't accept, suddenly she shouted " NG YEE WEN!!", i felt shocked, next she said " I thought just SMK BUKIT KUDA ( girl school which having a lot of lessbian ) only will got lessbian, but now i realize SMJK KWANG HUA ( my school ) also have lessbian... " I kena boom on that time and we were kept laughing because this is the first time other people will say we are lessbian!!

Anyway, just want to clarify that I'M NOT LESSBIAN!! haha... So please don't misunderstand ya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh yee wen, new bloger Js born-ed!

-北宋- said...

eh yee wen, New bloger JS born-ed!

Yi Shuang said...

Errr...ur teacher abit wuliao shi ma~!