Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Three Girl One SINGLE BED~

Yesterday, my Friend came to my house to sleep because this morning we got to go to school together, and we having a lot of FUN in the MIDNIGHT~At first, I'm still chatting with my friend through MSN, so i didn't bother what are they doing, just concentrate with chatting, pity them have to do their own things 1st, what i know is they keep EATING in my room. But after that, we started to gossip and chit chatting by using ENGLISH ( because we gotta improve our English ) At first it's quite hard, but after that, we started to get use with it already! That is worth to be happy~! Suddenly, we think of JERRY lim, Then just use my phone call to disturb him! What we do is open the loudspeaker and try to chat with him through phone. He seem blurred and DON'T HAVE spirit at all... So just talked for a while then closed the phone! Next, We called PRAVIND, although i know he might be sleeping, but just want to have FUN what?! At first, his voice seem like just woke up, but then he is GREAT because he could recognized our voice on that time!! ( better than the MR. JErry Lim ) Pravind seem more friendly, so we chat for more than 10 mins ( Felt sorry to PL, because we were using her phone to call him ) The Last victim is CHENG MUN, he is the one MOST blur among them!! He couldn't Remember my name and just said out a lot of other name on that time. We were disappointed, but still we had to tell him our name ( so that he won't be still blur when he sleep ) After a while, we had finished to call all of them, nothing to do. Just lie on the SINGLE bed together and talking those rubbish. We took a lot of photo with great gusto! Beside, one of my friend want to transform herself, that was another thing worth to let us celebrate!! ( maybe you don't know what is her different between now and before! )My 1st photo with pyjamas...To improve our English, we keep on Consult Dictionary le...She look like love to let us kiss huh?!What are they trying to do actually?We are wearing RED pants to sleep...We look not bad right?nowadays, our eyes getting SMALLER huh?!oopx... Started to self-capture!I love my MirroR...Three of the pretty!!xpIt is an ART!!
It's a bit blur, but we LOVE it!I'm really improving in this way...PLEASE! Don't come so Near to here...

Actually still got a lot of photo, but it's inside my friend's hand phone, so i think got to wait next time only let you guys to have a look ya! ^0^

1 comment:

ChengMun said...

love comments right? This is it.. And thanks for the prank