Friday, December 26, 2008

My Christmas Day!

In this Christmas day, i woke up at about 8am something then went to my Grandpa house. There had been a long time we didn't go to his house since we are busy, well, in this holiday, we brought him to have a WONDERFUL breakfast which is Bah Kut Teh!( Although i just took the SAME food yesterday morning, but because of him, i had to sacrifice!! ) After our breakfast, we went to my grandpa's SWEETIE HOUSE and my mother have a long conversation with my auntie which took around TWO hour, what my cousin and I do is just sitting down there to listen. ( since we got nothing to do! ) when around 1pm, we started our SHOPPING JOURNEY at ONE UTAMA, but there was a lot of people spent their time at there too!

The ONLY clothes i had bought in the WHOLE JOURNEY!After change back my own clothes!

Then we took our lunch at A&W, it's made me very full because my mother cannot ate the food although we had ordered since she will vomit once she ate something, the pity one is my father and I because we got to finish ALL the food! Next, continue our journey AGAIN! Before we went back, we went to eat dessert, the stall's name is something like " CHOCOLATE bla bla bla" =) The food it's great, let me show you some! Snow White Frappe~Princess of Iceland!German Struddel...It's really nice!

BUT we were TIRED while waiting for the food~He already show how tired are we!

It's a great day although i just bought ONE clothes, but i love to SHOPPING with my family too!!


wonderful day with parents!=)

No comments: