Monday, December 8, 2008

AEON...

Last friday, i woke up early because got to go to school to meet my teacher and senior. Once i reached there then discuss with my senior something about Account. My teacher told me she will reached school at 10.30 am, but she failed to keep an appointment with me. Then we at school to wait my daddy come to fetch us to AEON because we are going hang out with our friend. Once we reached then met V JIET at McDonald because he took his lunch. ( Although we havent took yet too) While he was ate his lunch, we were waiting for two more boy which is PRAVIND and JERRY. They came late. We made this appointment at 1pm, but they reached there at around 1.30pm because Jerry's car get trouble. ( But wasn't drove by him ) Then were our turn to take our LUNCH at KIM GARY because we were starving. ( WE refer to ME, SOOK KUAN & PEI LENG ) It's awkward silence when we were eating ( Maybe because this is our first time to hang out ) BUT, i knew each of us were tried to make the situation better, and we SUCCESS!! After lunch, we went to CINEMA bought ticket - BODY OF LIES and helped V JIET to choose gift for SOMEONE! After watched that movie, and what we desired to mention after watching is it's BORED and the story was slow, made us felt SLEEPY ( Actually PRAVIND slept for a while ) Then we went to McDOnald to buy ICE-CREAM - Sundae Cornetto Chocolate ( Pravind and my FAVOURITE ) While eating, there was nothing to do. On that time, I took out my camera to snap PHOTO for FUN.We took this before we went to MCdonald...Before going out from the TOILET...Our first photo in McDonald...No comment to JERRY's smile...Jerry's FIND someone... ^0^Our self-capture... ( BECAUSE their technique worse!! )JERRY, faster la!! So SLOW...Finally we took something BETTER...Don't look other place, she is just BESIDE you!!Pei LENG and Yee WENGOSH! See the SMART guy~ xpMcDonald MAKE them to SHUT UP!!

Finally, All of us back at around 6pm. Really having a GREAT time With all of THEM...
Next round, i went to Klang Parade to wait my parents because im having a wedding dinner... Nothing much special, just because my wear was normal as well, many of them asked me the reason, just because i came back from AEON, it's a bit weird if im wearing grand wear to AEON, but what i told them is " Don't always wear so grand, sometime must wear something sporty (which what im wearing ) " The only photo my brother and I took at the DINNER...

I just went back home at around 11pm, it's really TIRED!!

1 comment:

Yeeyun said...

Are you serious bout the guyz that you 've say ?
Can i take it serious...
However...
Happy Holiday yea ~
Miss you