Monday, March 10, 2008

Holiday!!

Well! Now is 1st day of holiday, but seem to start lazy... ^ ^ Still got many homeworks need to do, when look at them, start to feel down... Because don't know want start from where to do it! When start feel down, then will turn around and go to my brother's room, because COMPUTER is at there!! wakakax... It is really wrong, today at my religion meeting, i realise that i should start to action! Action to do many many things, so just start from tomorrow, believe myself~ Recently, i heard my maid say got a boy always come to find me, but always when i at home, then he won't come... My maid say he is very handsome, so im quite hope to see him now~ I wait for many days, but he didn't come, also don't know the reason... Or maybe he is come my house for seeing my maid? And use my name as excuse? hehex... Anyway, it really a mystery boy!! If i see him already, then i will told you how he look like, okay? ^ ^

2 comments:

Yi Shuang said...

erm..agree!maybe he just want to c ur maid, not u~~~wahaha.

*+yEeWeN+* said...

then i will b quite sad since im prettier than my maid~ hehex...