Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Erm...

It too bad~ The mystery guy shift to Bukit Tinggi already! I haven't meet him then he shift house... Anyway, i get my monthly test result... Some is quite good, but still got some still not really satisfied~! But i determine to change it to be good!!
Yesterday I just celebrate my "younger sister"'s birthday although her birthday already past, but it quite happy... I got 2 "younger sister" since last year Interact Club's camp, they are pretty and younger than me 2 years! So both of them birthday already past in this year, unfortunately we cannot go out celebrate with them because got no time and their parents don't allow. So we got no choice and celebrate with them in school, but it really fun!! We trying to give them surprise but fail! What we do is, after eating the cake then keep playing the cream by putting on the face. Although that is really oily but as long as all of us also feel really happy!
While last Saturday and Sunday, my father keep taking me and my cousin to go Sunway Pyramid and new Aeon at Bukit Tinggi... We watch 2 movie among this 2 days... hehex...

No comments: