Tuesday, April 22, 2008

April~

Oh no! I got a bit start to regret that last few days keep skip class and went to see the basketball competition. Because now i got a lot of homeworks need to do and couldnt catch up easily... It's quite suffer! But everything is too late, so now i just trying my best.
Recently, i start to realize something. In our life, its not easy to find a best friend that could share all your things to each other. Now, we just have the friends that could share SOME secret, share SOME happiness. If you see this blog, maybe you will feel surprise~ Because i found that we getting more and more problems. Maybe we need sometimes to solve it, but i start to feel tired~! I dont decide to bother anything. You may think this is my problems, i will admit, but i couldnt admit that you didnt do anything fault! Aijo~! I start to dont know what am i doing and saying, but what i can say is, in my life, the one who know me the most is my cousin. That's all!
I just wanna find happiness in my life, is that such difficult? JUST in my family, i could found this kind of happy. In class or among my friends i also didnt really found that feel!
Everything having changes.
My thinking different.
My friends different.

I should start to fit myself in such condition start from now!
I really love my family a lot.
I miss my eldest sister that study at Japan.
I miss my brother that work at Genting.
I would miss my second sister when she working.
I would miss my father and mother too.

3 comments:

ThYe YuEn said...

heYzz...yee wen !!!
u really change so much de...
but happy always~~~

*+yEeWeN+* said...

ya lurx... i oso think that! but could u describe abit how i change?

ThYe YuEn said...

i also duno how....
u dun think so much lo...
happy always ok??