Thursday, April 17, 2008

MSSD!

Finally today was the last day for MSSD basketball which held at our school. In this week really busy for that, everyday didnt went to study just because of this! I had 4 days didnt went to class already since i love to watch such competition a lot!! In this competition, i just decide to support 2 school which is my school, Kwang Hua & ACS. Im really fully support them and had fully confident that this 2 school could get either champion or second. Throughout this few days, whenever the matches had one of them, then i will just dont care anymore and go on to support them! It now make me look black!! T.T So me and my friend still wonder if ACS vs Kwang Hua, which should we support?! Finally, we think that the better way is to keep quiet and pray for them quietly! So, start from monday, we were afraid to watch this matches, but still we look forward to watch. Just contradictions oneself! hahax... Well, today was the last day! Something was out of what i had expect before, everything had been different!! That is ACS and Kwang Hua lose already! I was just cry out when realise both of them also lose! Because i expect they should get champion or second, but they doesnt, just get 3rd or 4th. All of the Kwang Hua team was crying, because it really unbelieveable! Luckily, ACS team didnt cry, maybe they should felt sad, but dont even till cry.

Oh yeah! Something make me happy is in this competition i could know alot of friends, especially 1 boy that look quite handsome. Actually i want to watch this competition is just to see those handsome fellow!! hahax.... I was just kidding, dont take it serious... But is quite lucky!! hehex... I think that all what i want to say about this competition... Main point just have two only, 1st is everything was out of what i expect, 2nd is i could know one handsome fellow!! hehex...

6 comments:

Yeeyun said...

wen , i think this MSSD de aim is for you to see the XXXXXX de la...hahaxx...So dont be sad again of the result...Now most important is have a box of whitening mask...to make sure you bee back wih the white skin...abo...your handsome cant recognise you nehxx...

Tell you a secret yaxx...I also got blog at blogger...Since i drop a comment to you, then you know how to do le laa...
Let you see my blogger de address baa : http://lenayyp.blogspot.com/

*+yEeWeN+* said...

yeah~ u r clever my dear!!hehex... im trying to let my face to look white now, so i wil gambateh!! so that he will remember me... XD

izzit u got blog is a secret? it seem to be weird!! hahax...

ThYe YuEn said...

aiyo....nonit waste ur mask la..
haha...blekXxx....
kwang hua lose de...
haha

*+yEeWeN+* said...

hey, dont suan siao me, k? still i can bcome white! i will prove to u nex time~ blekx!!

ThYe YuEn said...

aiyo.....tis no suan siao
tis is call don so zi lian..
hahaXxx.....
k la k la....
hope u become white white la..

*+yEeWeN+* said...

like this oni rite ma~ aijor!!
anyway, thx thx!!